Monday, January 2, 2012

2012! The Year of Fangbone!



I want to wish everyone a Happy New Year, and at the same time I'd like to announce the publication of my two new graphic novels for elementary readers. "Fangbone! Third Grade Barbarian!" and "Fangbone! The Egg of Misery!" will be available to purchase on Jan. 5th. You can find them at local bookstores, national chains, and your favorite online bookseller. You can also ask for them at your public library.

I've been working on this project for a while, and looks like I'll be spending another year or so completing books #3 (Fall 2012) and book #4 (2013). I'm really happy with these books and feel that they could really make some young readers very happy. I'll be posting a lot more about Fangbone this year.

Here's to a great 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment